Monday, September 30, 2013

Oufit of the Week #1



I tried to start doing this once before but failed miserable. I really enjoy other bloggers post like this especially Makeup by Tiffany D. I'm not quite ready to do individual outfit post yet but I hope you guys till enjoy this one !

September 22 - 28

Sunday: Work Day
Sunday's at my work place is really 'Where Whatever You Want Day' since there is only a couple of us in the office its really doesn't matter what you wear. I like to think I still look presentable but sometimes I come home and I'm like did you really just wear that to work ?
Sweater: H&M
Bottoms: Rag & Bone - found here
Purse: Longchamp
Flats: Zara 
Necklace: Costa Blanca (found in stores)

Monday: School Day
I like Mondays, because unlike the weekends where I have to get up at 5:30am my Monday lecture isn't till late in the afternoon so I get to sleep in and take my time getting ready to school.
Blazer: Zara
Top: Aritzia
Jeans: Rag and Bone - found here
Flats: Sam Edelman

Tuesday: Work Day
My office is a more relaxed business casual. I usually can get away with anything that isn't blue jeans.
Sweater: Gap
Purse: Michael Kors - found here
Loafers: Target
Necklace: Nordstrom

Wednesday: Work & School Day
I hate Wednesdays. I work 6am-3pm then travel an hour to campus and have class from 4:30pm-8:20pm. Its the absolute worst but on the bright side only 9 Wednesdays of torture left. Therefore I try to dress as comfortable as I can.
Blazer: Forever 21
Top: Aritzia
Jeans: Rag and Bone - found here
Loafers: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Thursday: School Day
Like Monday my Thursday class is also in the late afternoon so I get to sleep in and take my time in the Mornings. Its a wonderful thing.
Sweater: Aritzia - Found Here 
Dress: Winners
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff - Found Here
Necklace: Forever 21
Flats: Ardene

Friday
This week Friday was a complete write off day for me. I spent the majority on the day sleeping and never even changed out of my pjs. You don't even I have to tell me, I am the life of the party.


Saturday: Work Day
Again the weekends are pretty casual at my work.
Sweater: Aritzia - Found Here 
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Converse


Again Thanks for Stop By,

No comments:

Post a Comment