Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hoarder Confessions: DIY Decor



I will be the first to admit that I am a hoarder, but I like to think of myself as a sentimental hoarder. 

This DIY came from years of hoarding bouquets of flowers because I couldn't bring myself to through them away. Instead I would store them at the side of my bookshelf and let them all collect dust. Knowing perfectly well throwing them out doesn't throw away the memory nor does keeping them at the side of my bookshelf allow the memory to last longer. 

So I came up with this, I decided to cut a couple flowers from each bouquet and  throw them into a decorative jar and TA DA. I can now keep my flowers, save safe and have something pretty to look at. 

Here is how I did it. Its actually really simple you really just have to snap each flower off (if they are dry enough) if you can't just use scissors and throw them into a jar. 

But here a step by step just incase you prefer pictures
:)


Happy Crafting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment