Monday, September 16, 2013

First Fall Outfit


Its finally starting to feel like fall here in Vancouver. Last week we were struck with beautiful sunshine allowing me to break out my skirts and shorts one last time which was wonderful but this week looks like fall is coming and I couldn't be happier.

I've been dying to wear my aritzia Mackage Kenya jacket for quite some time now but with the boiling hot weather last week and pouring rain before that I've been holding off until today.

I still can't believe I found this coat at the Aritzia Warehouse Sale for such a deep discount, I have loved it since I saw it at there store. Motorcycle type coats have always been my favourite. 

Details: Leather Jacket - Mackage for Aritzia, Lace top - Forever 21, Dark Jeans - Citizens of Humanity and Glitter Flats - Zara
  


No comments:

Post a Comment